2 comments on “Graduating in Sunshine

    • The red one(the one I’m wearing), is for the normal Gymnasium. The normal Gymnasium focuses on academic studies, like languages and Social Studies, while the technical Gymnasium(with the blue cap ribbon) has classes like Design and Computer Science.
      There’s quite a few other student caps for different schools, but those two are the traditional ones, the red one being the only original student cap. If you’re an exchange student, you can get a ribbon with flags on it.
      Hope that clear things up a bit!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s